Lowongan kerja IT Service Desk and Administration PT. Bayer Indonesia Januari 2010. Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, nutrition and high-tech materials. The company’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time Bayer creates value through innovation, growth and high earning power. The Group is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its role as a socially and ethically responsible corporate citizen. Economy, ecology and social responsibility are corporate policy objectives of equal rank.
IT Service Desk and Administration
A ServiceDesk is a generic name typically associated with the end user support center. Increasingly, the ServiceDesk is being seen as an integral part of the service function, responsible for bringing multiple resources to bear to solve issues to the client’s satisfaction. User support and customer service on company supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
Requirement, Education and Experience
- Max. 35 years old
- Fluent in English; both oral and writing is a MUST
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree (Information Technology or any discipline); six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Related experience and training
- IT-IL Certified is a MUST
- MCSE Certified is a Plus
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Respond to incident calls and emails from users on desktop related issues
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Provide level 1 remote troubleshooting support on desktop issues
- Escalate unresolved cases to relevant onsite support team or Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Document all reported incidents – identify trends to assist in future problem resolution
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Log all help desk interactions
- Administer help desk software
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare activity reports
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Coordinate IT budget.
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
- Coordinate the preparation of the IT actual revenues, and expenses.
- Coordinate the preparation of the IT forecasts.
- Coordinate IT Budget report
- Oral and written communication skills
- Learning skills
- Customer service orientation
- Problem analysis
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
If you meet the above criteria, please send your current CV including a recent photo to us:
Please mark in the e-mail subject with : [IT-SD]